Want to build a planet positive world?
If so, welcome home.
We have set out on the biggest adventure we could possibly make up. To support a transformation of global business into planet positive - we want to see a world in which every single company solves real urgent social-ecological problems. A world in which everybody collaborates for this mission.
Planethon is our vehicle on this adventure. We have teamed up with the greatest Earth scientists in the world to feed their knowledge into every single investment round, innovation process and company creation out there. We will build and build until the mission is complete.
Now we're growing fast and we need you. We're building globally and want people from all corners of the world, you simply need to be the greatest at what you do, the most driven, listening and compassionate of leaders.
Join us on March 4th for our Planethon Meet-up. It is focused on your aspirations for the future and how that interlinks with our mission. We are open to all sorts of collaboration setups, tell us how you would like to contribute.
We will connect in Stockholm or by link.
Some skills and competences on top of our minds right now are:
- Do you have a science background in earth, social-eco & behavioural and want to drive the research needed to guide a positive development?
- Are you a social and/or environmental analyst that can translate the needs of our planet to match a business strategy?
- Can you facilitate change in diverse groups and enable systemic change?
- Do you love to dig into large data sets and create new information with analytic tools and algorithms?
- Can you make sense of large, complex data and turn it into a convincing data story in UX, Infographics, Animation, Film?
- Do you take pride in writing code that is beautiful, functional and user friendly both for developers and users?
- Do you have ideas on how we can best market, communicate and share our journey and attract even more change makers?
- Are you curious, a sharp problem solver, a great leader, a true collaborator and love to be part of a team that work hard for the future?
We are also very eager to hear your own ideas of how you want to contribute to this big adventure, even if it is not included in our current look-out above! Hit us!